Sunday, May 25, 2014

TV Shows that I'm Obsessed With

I have a problem with becoming obsessed over tv shows. Especially during the summer when I have a lot of free time. So in case anyone needs some new shows to check out, here's my list!

(By channel for your convenience)

Fox:
American Idol
Bones
Glee
Ellen

CW:
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
The Originals
America's Next Top Model
Smallville
Veronica Mars
The Secret Circle
The Tomorrow People
Star-Crossed

A&E:
Duck Dynasty (sadly- my family's fault)
Criminal Minds

TLC:
Cupcake Wars
Four Weddings
Gypsy Sisters
Long Island Medium
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding
Say Yes to the Dress
Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta
Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids
Toddlers and Tiaras
What Not to Wear (Secretly my goal in life is to take over this show)

MTV:
Snooki & JWOWW
Catfish (my newest obsession)
Girl Code
Teen Wolf
Awkward
Faking It

ABC:
Once Upon a Time
Dancing With the Stars (Team Derek!)

ABC Family:
Pretty Little Liars
The Fosters
Boy Meets World (So pumped for Girl Meets World on Disney!)
Greek (when it was on)

Disney:
Austin & Ally (only because I love Ross Lynch)

USA:
NCIS
Fairly Legal

Other Shows:
Ghost Adventures
Tanked
Fish Tank Kings
The Big Bang Theory
A Haunting
The Glee Project


I have a life, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment